Hello! My name is Cassie and I am so excited to be a part of this awesome blog. I was born and raised in a small west Texas town where my husband and I now live and are raising our adorable little girl, Rose. Here are 10 facts about me:
1. I was a vegetarian for 7 years, and still mostly am one. I only eat meat occasionally because I am nursing and I think my girl could probably use the protein.
2. My favorite color is yellow. When I was younger I hated yellow, but then all of the sudden I started loving it. Weird.
3. I talk to myself a lot. People always tell me that I’m moving my mouth as I do laundry, cook, etc. and I never notice it.
4. My first car was a hot pink, 1968 VW Beetle with cow-print seats and a pool ball on the gear shift. I loved it with all of my heart.
5. I don’t like chinese food. It tastes bad to me. I always loved it, and now it tastes different. I can’t figure out what it is, but it’s not good.
6. I LOVE winter. I get so giddy when the first cold front comes. It makes me so happy to wear cozy clothes and drink hot chocolate.
7. I lived in New York City for a little while. It was so much fun. I still miss it everyday. Maybe I’ll live there again someday?
8. I really enjoy buying gifts for people…and wrapping them. I start Christmas shopping in the summer usually, and I get really sad when I’m done with it and there are no more gifts to be bought.
9. I also really enjoy cooking. Also baking. I like to find new recipes to try and make my husband eat them even if they’re not good at all.
10. Someday I’d really like to be a children’s book author. I think of ideas for stories all the time, but by the time I’m ready to sit and write, I’ve forgotten them.
Read more about my family and me right here!