I realize that Rose is dressed more for winter in this picture, but it was necessary. We had a very chilly weekend, and she wasn’t feeling 100%. Even though this cold spell brought on a cough and stuffy nose for Rose, I still love, love, love it! We stayed in our pj’s for most of the day on Sunday and cuddled on the couch. It was awesome. It really put me in the mood for fall (even more so than before), so I put together a little Fall Bucket List:
1. Visit a Pumpkin Patch (mostly to take cute pictures of Rose)
2. Bake, eat, and drink as many pumpkin flavored things as possible.
3. Bake an apple pie. I’ve made mini apple pies before, but never a “real” one.
4. Play in the leaves that fall in our yard. I’m sure I’ll mostly be keeping them out of Rose’s mouth, but it should still be fun!
5. Carve pumpkins, and let Rose play in the goo that is inside the pumpkin.
6. Roast pumpkin seeds.
7. Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, and Hocus Pocus with Ryan (when Rose is in bed).
8. Drink as much apple cider as I can.
9. Go trick-or-treating. Duh.
10. Try some new soup recipes.
11. Have a family picnic in the park (because the bugs are finally gone).
12. Use our fire pit in the back yard (for s’mores, or just hanging out with neighbors).
14. Have family pictures taken.
15. Leave the windows open as much as possible.
It’s a pretty simple list, but I’m excited about it. I’ve already started with #2. I’d love to add to the list, so please share any ideas you have!!